Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Your First Minute in Heaven . . .

Allow me to interrupt my "Celebrating People of Disabilities" series to bring you an important revelation.  Many of us have wondered what it will be like to be in Heaven.  Have you ever pondered what your first minute will be like in Heaven? 

For me, I suddenly appear on God's throne!  I hear the voice of the Heavenly Father say "Rise Up!"   The Holy Spirit announces my name to all of the saints that have arrived ahead of me.  They are cheering!  The victorious Heavenly Host (God's army of angels) is present.  They are clapping!  The Lord Jesus, hugs me and says "Welcome".  The Holy Spirit nods Her approval.  I walk to the Heavenly Father and stand in His presence.  He also hugs me.  I am given my heavenly reward.  It is my permanent sign of salvation.  I am overjoyed.   I am in ecstasy.  I am in Heaven!

My view of Heaven was inspired by a minute in Emily Brown's life.  As a person of Cerebral Palsy, she was recently honored by Children's Miracle Network.  I believe that Heaven looks just like this...



This is the "Worship For All" blog.  It has a Heavenly ending.

No comments:

Post a Comment